Please note there are many events happening in Cairns in July, so you will need to book your accommodation early. That the following rates offered by hotels were the best available rate at the time when we requested it. Shangri-La The Marina will release the rooms held for delegates of the ASP conference in stages, if you are thinking about staying at the Shangri-La please book in early. We advise that you also conduct your own search using accommodation booking sites or through your institution’s hotel booking system (if they have one) and also directly through the hotel’s website to make sure that you are getting yourself the best accommodation deal.
Shangri-La The Marina, Cairns
Conference Rates $230 AUD per night (includes breakfast) for Deluxe Room King (City, Garden or Pool View) OR Deluxe Room Twin (City, Garden or Pool View) or $245 AUD per night (includes breakfast) for Deluxe Seaview King Room OR Deluxe Seaview Twin Room (these are subject to and have very limited availability).
The Daily Room Rates quoted above are:
- The rates above include 10% GST and are all in AUD
- Rates are inclusive of breakfast for one guest
- Complimentary WiFi internet access in all accommodation rooms
- available during and also 3 days before and after 4-6 July 2021 subject to room availability
- cut off date to book rooms at this rate is 5th June 2022
The hotel comprises of 255 spacious guest rooms and suites, all renovated, with balconies or courtyards and most with water views. Guest rooms have spectacular views over Marlin Marina, Trinity Bay, Cairns City, rainforest gardens or the hotel’s sparkling pool.
Read about the Corporate Social Responsibility of the Shangri-La Hotels.
To book a Deluxe Standard Room at the Shangri-La during the ASP 2022 conference please use the following link:
Guests can also make their bookings directly on The Shangri-La website using the Group Code:
1) Go to the Shangri-La website.
2) Select the appropriate hotel and enter all the necessary stay requirements like check-in date, check-out date, number of rooms, adults and children.
3) Under the “Special Rate” area, select “Group Code” and enter the Group Code ASP040722
4) Click the Check Availability button to continue.
5) If all the search criteria are correct and rooms are still available for the group, the group rate will be returned in the availability search result. Simply follow the on-screen instructions to complete the online booking.
To book any other room type (other than the Deluxe Standard Rooms) or to book dates on either side of the conference or if you have trouble with the online booking system please make a reservation with the Hotel telephone +61 7 4052 7700 and quote the room block code ASP040722 or 2022 ASP Annual Conference.
Directly made reservations which are cancelled within 72 hours prior to the arrival date of travel, or if
delegates fail to Check in to the Hotel for any of the confirmed dates of the delegates accommodation
requirements will incur a 100% cancelation fee.
Oaks Cairns Hotel
Oaks Cairns Hotel, the newest hotel in Cairns ideally located on the Esplanade in the heart of Cairns’ new dining precinct and a short easy walk from Cairns Convention Centre and CBD.
They offer deluxe contemporary rooms and spectacular rooftop dining, an outstanding accommodation option for delegates visiting Cairns in 2021.
Delegates may visit Oaks Hotels, Resorts and Suites for a range of our best overnight rates and book directly at www.oakshotels.com/en/oaks-cairns-hotel