Read the latest ASP newsletter to find out about:
- ASP & WAAVP conference news,
- ASP workshops for Early Career Researchers,
- Outreach and Events “The Hidden Zoo”,
- Researcher news “New drug puts malaria under the pump” and “success with a cartoon DVD promoting hygiene across rural China”,
- Alexander Brazenor, PhD student from James Cook University, reports on his ASP Network for Parasitology Researcher Exchange,
- OzEMalaR news and World Malaria Day 2013,
- IJP Feature Interview with Sejal Gohil & Brian Cooke, Monash University, and their Babesia bovis research, and
- State News.
Download the most recent news from the newsletters page.