In this newsletter:
Some sad news for the ASP, Mike Rickard, ASP Fellow (1987), BMM winner (1983), past ASP president, passed away on Tuesday 25th June 2019 at the age of 77 years.
- Applications for Concepts in Parasitology (CiP) 2019 close on 13th July 2019 https://www.parasite.org.au/education/concepts-in-parasitology/
- World Malaria Day was held on April 25th and Griffith University researchers, read about their great outreach events.
- We have some beautiful photographs taken by Pearl Gan for World Malaria Day as part of a study called “Malaria in Bangladesh”, some of which feature in and on the cover of this newsletter.
- Read about our fantastic array of invited speakers at our 2019 ASP Conference in Adelaide (Monday 8th to Thursday 11th of July).
- The 2019 ASP AGM will take place on Thursday 11th July 2019 at the Adelaide Convention Centre.