Download the latest ASP newsletter (www.parasite.org.au/publications/newsletters/), Vol 31 Issue 4 September 2020
It’s another issue packed with wonderful stories and images from our Society members.
In this newsletter:
- Reports and minutes from the 2020 Australian Society for Parasitology Annual General Meeting https://asp.wildapricot.org/memberresources/
- Obituary for Jack Arundel (1925-2020).
- 2020 Bancroft-Mackerras Medal for Excellence winner, Katja Fischer.
- 2020 John Frederick Adrian Sprent Prize winner Kathryn Parker.
- 2020 ASP Fellows Katherine Andrews and David Piedrafita.
- President-elect Rebecca Traub and ACT state rep Cibelly Goulart and Fellow rep Ian Beveridge profiles.
- Prize winners from Parasitravaganza 2020.
- The cover picture depicts blood-sucking flea submitted by Isaiah Ang (5) an entry from our 2020 National Science Week Science Art competition.
- National Science Week and Inspiring Australia “Parasites Online” online outreach events 15-23 August 2020.
- IJP Special Issue: 10th International Symposium on Fish Parasites.
- Recent articles from our ASP journals, International Journal for Parasitology; IJP:PAW and IJP:DDR.
- This newsletter has State news from ACT, Victoria and NSW, researcher news, and fabulous outreach events in the ACT…and much, much more!