Download the October 2021 ASP newsletter Vol 32.3 for all the latest news in parasitology. In this newsletter:
- 2021 ASP AGM report
- Obituary for Akira Ito
- Obituary for Christopher Bryant
- Meet the President, Professor Rebecca Traub
- Congratulations to the 2021 ASP Fellows, Una Ryan and David Jenkins
- Meet your newly elected ASP State Representatives Narelle Dybing, Nick Fountain-Jones and Michelle Power and ASP Student Representative Jill Chmielewski
- Read about Alex Loukas: unlocking the secrets of Helminth secretomes
- Fun Outreach activities for National Science Week in WA, QLD and ACT
- Prize winners, Travel Award winners, with 10th December 2021 being the next deadline to apply for a Researcher Exchange, Travel and Training Award including a JD Smyth Postgraduate Travel Award
- Latest articles and recommended reading from our Editors for IJP, IJP:PAW and IJP:DDR
- Herminthology with Nichola Calvani
- Awesome State news, Jim Goding has even shared his “silver-cleaning machine” secret
- Jobs, events and much much more!
Download the newsletter online.