Download the ASP newsletter March 2022 Vol 33.1 for all the latest news in parasitology. In this newsletter:
- Last chance to submit your abstract for the #2022ASP Conference 4-7 July in Cairns, Queensland with the early-bird deadline 31 March 2022 www.parasite.org.au/conference2022
- 2022 Australian Society for Parasitology AGM will be held as a hybrid, face-to-face at the 2022 ASP Conference and online Zoom, meeting on Wednesday 6th July
- Help the ASP win Australia’s bid to host ICOPA XVI in Sydney
- ASP Outreach in WA and a call-out for members to use our ASP “Crafty Parasites” outreach program, first one featuring malaria parasites
- Report from Megan Porter from Charles Sturt University who won an ASP Researcher Exchange, Travel and Training Award in 2021, the next deadline for ASP Travel Awards / JD Smyth Postgraduate Travel Award is 30 September 2022
- The first ASP Online Seminar Series for 2022 took place co-hosted by Stuart Ralph and Sarah Preston, with our wonderful speakers Jenni Hayward and Greg Brown. Next seminar Friday 13 May 2022
- All the news and awesome publications from our three journals, IJP, IJP:PAW and IJP:DDR with interviews with Jack Ingelbrecht, Abdul Jabbar and Nathan Bott and some beautiful images and front covers to admire
- Herminthology profiles of ASP members Anna-Sheree Krige, Shazia Ruybal-Pesantez, Emily Francis and Barbara Nowak.
- News from our State Representatives, two parasitology Jobs, Events in parasitology, ASP 2022 Conference news, Science Comedy Night, Vic Members social event, Anti-helminthics V, ICOPA 2022, poetry and much much more!
Download the newsletter online.