ASP members and new recruits are invited to a face-to-face, family-friendly, free ASP social event after a very long and difficult year under strict COVID restrictions on Thursday 11th March 430-6pm AEDT at the Melbourne Royal Botanic Gardens. This event aims to bring current members and attract new members together in a relaxed environment with a “happy hour” in the beautiful Royal Botanical Gardens. Attendees should register for this event and bring their own food and drinks and a cup and cutlery to be COVID-safe. The ASP will provide a donut and a drink safely distributed by a nominated ASP representative.
If new COVID19 restrictions are in place to restrict this event or if the weather is bad we will postpone the event (it will not be moved indoors). We will make this announcement on this event post so please check back or indicate you’re going or interested to receive updates.
- Attendees will need to register prior to the event, or scan the QR code at the event https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VICASP a paper registration will also be available on the day.
- The ASP will adhere to the restrictions put in place by the Victorian government at this time (in particular regarding numbers allowed outdoors).
- Hand sanitiser will be available.
- Food and drinks must not be shared. One person from the ASP will distribute a donut and drinks. Attendees need to bring their own food and cup.
- Please remember to be COVID-safe for this event:
Wash your hands.
Maintain social distancing.
Don’t share food.
Embrace the “elbow check”.