Download the ASP newsletter Vol 32.4 for all the latest news in parasitology. In this newsletter:
- Congratulations to the International Journal for Parasitology who have celebrated their 50th Anniversary! Well done to the whole IJP team both past and present for producing a fabulous Journal with high impact and longevity over the past five decades. We look forward to seeing the IJP develop over the next 50.
- Meet the ASP Treasurer Vito Colella and Executive Secretary, Clare Anstead.
- Researcher news Mark Pearson and a new diagnostic test for schistosomiasis.
- Awesome Outreach activities in WA and Victoria.
- Malaria in Melbourne 2021 conference wrap-up.
- Climate-Focus series seminar “Ticks, Disease and Climate Change: Spotlight on Australia” with Em. Professor Pat Nuttall, Oxford University.
- Researcher Exchange, Travel and Training Award including a JD Smyth Postgraduate Travel Award deadline for applications is 11 March 2022
- The last two fabulous ASP Seminar Series events for 2021 took place online co-hosted by Stuart Ralph and Sarah Preston, with our wonderful speakers were Michelle Clark, Steven Kho, Nick Fountain-Jones and Emma Halliwell – get in touch with your suggested speakers.
- Another set of stunning images from IJP:PAW publications which will make you long for travel… and the latest articles and recommended reading from our Editors for IJP, IJP:PAW and IJP:DDR.
- Herminthology profiles of ASP members Sarah Preston, Di Barton, Gemma Rush and Teleasha Greay.
- We have State news from right across Australia showing the resilience of our ASP parasitology community following another difficult year living with the COVID-19 pandemic.
- ASP 2022 Conference news, ICOPA 2022 and ISFP sessions and much much more!
Download the newsletter online.