download the latest ASP newsletter (www.parasite.org.au/publications/newsletters/ ), Vol 32 Issue 2 July 2021.
In this newsletter:
- 2021 ASP Annual General Meeting.
- Congratulations to the 2021 BMM winner and how to nominate for the 2022 BMM.
- Congratulations to ASP members elected as Fellows of the Australian Academy of Science in 2021.
- Photos from the State social events during the 2021 ASP Online Conference “Parasitravaganza”
- ASP Climate-Focus seminar “Parasites and Climate” features on this newsletter cover and the next event in this series “Carbon Neutral Conferences” on the 9th September at 1pm AEST.
- ASP online Seminar Series featured Cecilia Power, RMIT and Emily Crisafulli, Melbourne University.
- Testimonials from our ASP undergraduate prize winners.
- Outreach activities, from beautiful Maria Island in Tasmania, with Rina in WA and upcoming Strongyloides Workshop in Canberra.
- The Queers in Science Network have won some event funding.
- IJP recommended reading with more glorious covers.
- IJPPAW recommended reading IJPDDR recent articles by ASP members.
- Network news with the next deadline for the Travel Award Scheme 30 September 2021.
- Jobs in parasitology and our awesome State news and more!